Your privacy is important. It is a priority for us that you know how we treat your personal data, the categories of personal data that we process and for what purposes. In addition, it is important that you know what rights you have before La Torre de Can Puig as Responsible for the Treatment of your personal data and how you can exercise them.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information that can be linked to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, such as name, postal address, email address, IP address and mobile phone number.
We can process personal data linked to the following categories of interested parties:
- Web users: Visitors to the website www.torredecanpuig.com (hereinafter, 'the website').
- Clients: individuals or representatives of legal entities who make reservations at the Torre de Can Puig.
- Contact persons: natural persons who are representatives of our clients, partners, suppliers or public authorities.
- Candidates: Job seekers who contact the Torre de Can Puig.
In all cases, your data will be treated, as the Data Controller, by Torre de Can Puig as the owner of this website.
The Data Controller will ensure that your personal data is processed safely and legally in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), national data protection laws.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
According to the GDPR, the Torre de Can Puig must base the processing of personal data on a legal basis. Our treatment of your personal data will be based on one or more of the following points, as explained later in this policy:
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution and management of a contract to which you are a party or to take measures at your request before entering into a contract.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, among others, the obligation to keep the information in accordance with current legislation on accounting / tax or any other related to rural rentals.
- The treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
- The treatment is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, to the extent that this interest is not outweighed by your interests or by the fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data.
You have given your consent to the treatment for one or more specific purposes.
WHY DO WE HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND WHY DO WE PROCESS IT?
Visiting the website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the functionalities of the website and the services available through it depend on your facilitating or allowing the processing of certain personal information as indicated in the 'Cookies Policy', this treatment being protected in Your consent. In the event that you make use of any of the services offered through the web, the personal data that you provide will be processed for the proper provision of the same, being the legitimate basis of the treatment the correct management of your request, which makes it necessary process your personal data.
Your data will be processed for the management of the collection of your reservation, payment of the deposit, records and compliance with regulatory obligations, etc. This means that there is a contractual relationship whose execution requires processing your personal data, without your prior consent being necessary.
In accordance with our legitimate interest, we can also carry out advertising, commercial and statistical activities for the purpose of informing about promotions or getting to know the users and clients of the Torre de Can Puig.
In the case of natural persons or representatives and contact persons of other entities with which we maintain commercial or legal relationships, your data will be processed to comply with the agreement we have with you or with the company you represent. Therefore, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the correct execution of the contract.
In accordance with our legitimate interest, we may also use your data for the purpose of maintaining relationships of any kind with the legal entity in which you provide your services or to provide you with commercial information by any means, including electronic ones, about our services, perspectives, analysis, events, trainings that are likely to be of interest to you.
We may process your data if you have applied for a job at Axactor to determine if you are a qualified candidate for the position you have applied for. In this case, the legitimizing basis for the treatment will be your consent.
In all cases, we may process personal data in order to resolve disputes, complaints or legal proceedings and to comply with the law or a court order.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The categories of personal data that we process vary depending on the data subject and the purpose.
- Personal identification and contact data: including name, address, postal code, city / town, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number, etc. for the management of your reservation and to be able to communicate with you, either because it is acting on your behalf or on behalf of a legal entity.
- Identification document number (DNI or NIE): such as the social security number, the passport number, a unique identifier or another, issued by a public body to guarantee a safe and true identification, for example, to comply with our Legal obligation to provide your personal data to Law Enforcement Authorities (Mossos d'Esquadra) in the obligation to register tenants.
- Voice and image: For the safety of our employees and to keep your personal data safe, we may also use CCTV cameras in our facilities.
- Personal identification and contact data: We have the necessary information for the management of the contractual or prospective commercial relationship. In order to communicate with you and guarantee a safe and true identification, we need your name, title and contact information such as address, telephone number and email.
- In the case of candidates: identification and contact data: such as your name, address, email, telephone number, information from your curriculum vitae, motivation letter, suitability for work, statement of good reputation (depending on the nature of the position , we may ask you to obtain a statement from the competent public authority that you have not been convicted of any crime that may disqualify you for that particular position).
The processing of anonymous data, that is, data that cannot be directly or indirectly linked to a natural person, is not subject to the restrictions described in this policy.
DO WE PROCESS SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA?
Sensitive personal data is understood to be personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, the processing of genetic data, biometric data in order to unequivocally identify individuals. a natural person and data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person. Generally, and unless you give us your express consent or it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, we will not include special categories of personal data.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless the specific management that you may request through the website implies, for its correct execution, the need to carry out that communication.
We can also share personal data with our contracted external collaborators (such as the reservation management company, etc.). The providers that process data on our behalf do so based on an Agreement that regulates the responsibilities of said providers as Processor in relation to the treatment of personal data that they access to provide the respective contracted service.
We may also share personal data with authorities where we are required by law to do so, this may include regulators, law enforcement authorities, social welfare authorities and fraud prevention authorities. Likewise, we have a legal obligation to provide your personal data when we are audited by the authorities and to prevent, control and demonstrate instances of fraud, money laundering and other criminal activities.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU / EEA AREA?
We can transfer your data to another country. If we do so, we will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to comply with the GDPR. In general, your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless it is necessary for the management of your reservation, collect a debt and / or carry out a legal claim in a country outside the EU. / EEE.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to adequately attend to your request.
Personal data will be kept as long as the commercial or contractual relationship that motivates its treatment persists, and until the legal responsibilities derived from them are prescribed.
If you are a job seeker, we will retain your data during the application process and delete it after 12 months from the date of your application / creation of your profile. If we have selected you to fill the position, we will retain your personal data in your personal file in accordance with our HR privacy guidelines (for the duration of the employment relationship and for as long as legal disputes may arise thereafter).
DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
In order to ensure the security of personal data, we establish the relevant security measures to avoid illicit or malicious circumstances, events or actions that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the personal data that we process.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Your rights are governed by the regulations and correspond to access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, data portability, revocation of consent; and you can exercise them by them by contacting us in the following email address email@example.com
USE OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Update: September 2021